1. What or who gave you the courage to start blogging instead of getting a job like most people thought you “should”? What inspired you to believe you could do it?
2. What do you like best and what is the worst about having an online business?
3. How do you hope your blog helps readers and how does this relate to your mission or calling in life?
4. What do you listen to when you are working, any special music or podcasts or do you like it quiet?
5. What advice do you have for women who are in the beginning stages of separation and divorce?
6. What are 2-3 most common questions from readers?
7. What makes your blog unique?
8. What is your advice to someone who wants to start an online business? What do you wish you knew, before you started yours?
9. What are you reading or what would you recommend?
10. What question do you wish I would have asked and what is the answer?
Hi, I’m Tamara the creator of Empowered Single Moms, a single mom, a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) and the author of Thriving a Single Mom’s Guide to a Happy, Positive Life and Thriving a Single Mom Journal. I have a solo private psychotherapy practice where I treat anxiety, depression, and relationship issues.
As a member of the Empowered Single Moms community, I believe you can stop carrying the weight of the world alone and build a life you love. Join my mailing list and get 5 Keys to Single Mom Success.